Thursday 5 May 2016

The Forbidden Road

With a hungry heart and a thirsty soul
I walked the path solitarily, destination unknown 
With self-respect high and determination strong 
I walked and walked the monotonous walk
The road was unending, the wants unsatisfied
Emotions unstable, the cravings extreme
Music turned cacophonic as the frequencies messed up
I trembled,collapsed and yearned for support 
For I was immensely exhausted of walking alone
And I was jaded of playing the same frequency 
keeping all thoughts aside,I ventured for the forbidden road
Breaking all suffocating bonds and promises 
I ran into the wild and gasped for free air
The wilderness enchanted me with your rich scent
Hit by your amiable countenance, I left awestruck 
For the spell you cast on me is incredibly magical
And the fond for the forbidden road grew up. 



21 comments:

  1. Wow!Amazing!
    This is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is beautifuly written. How u got these words 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It is beautifuly written. How u got these words 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind boggling performance Rashmi keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew that u have many hidden talents in u Rashmi. No words to describe how wonderful the poem is. Rich enough to make a poem lover smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god! ! ....thanku bini☺☺

    ReplyDelete